Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Introductions

So, yeah, let me take a second to introduce myself.

Names -. Also known as the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm 19 and live in a little town in the middle of nowhere called Fort Edward.

I gotta tell you, it is my first year outta school, and it is freaky as hell. I work and all, but just not going to school is strange. It gives me a lot of time alone in my house. Just me and my dog and my laptop.

My life is pretty boring. I sit around and RP on Wowhead, play Starcraft or World of Warcraft, and obsesse over NeonHyper.

Who is NeonHyper you may ask? While, basically, she is the most amazing person I have ever met online. She makes epic drawings, writes awesome stories, and all that. Unfortunately, I sound like a super-pedo because she is only 15...

But... I don't know... somehow I just can't stop thinking about her the way I do...

I guess that is why tis place is called the Vent, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, all of Wowhead obsesses over her. I think that's why I'm one of the few she can stand, because I don't =P