Friday, October 7, 2011

Creepy kids....

So, I ran into a friend of mine last night while I was out and about. Weird shit, because she was hanging around with this little girl. Wouldn't tell me the kids name, she just called it her daughter. Now, I've known this girl for a while. This girl looked like she was five or something, maybe older. Furthermore, the girl's ACTUAL kid was nowhere to be seen.

Oh, right... well, this kid was pretty creepy... Sorta looked like what you expect a homeless kid to look like, but... I don't know... wrong. Like that one abstract painting where the woman's face is melting over her arm or whatever. Sort of like that, but not. It is hard to describe. She didn't say anything, and I didn't get a name or anything.

When I asked her for her name, my friend flipped. She picked the kid up and held her all protectively before running away.

What. The. Fuck?

No comments: