Friday, October 7, 2011

Creepier Homeless People?

So, the highlight of my day was work...

Not work itself, but this guy I ran into in the parking lot. He was violently grabbing people, practically attacking them at some points. I went up to try to figure out what was wrong. Looked like he hadn't taken a bath in days, maybe weeks or more. (Homeless people don't usually look like cliche hobos around here, so this guy stuck out a bit.)

He grabbed me by the shirt, asking if I knew where his daughter was. He had a picture, super blurry. He wouldn't let me get a good look at it, but the thing looked like a freaking velociraptor. It wasn't a great quality picture, and looked like it had been glitched or something, but it was hardly even humanoid. Imagine a lizard in clothes, and very unsettling to look at.

I tried to get him to come inside and let us help him, we have swept the whole store for lost kids before. But he had stopped listening to me and gone on to someone else.

When I went back out he was gone. I sorta feel bad. It is one thing to be an average Joe and lose your kid, you have means of looking for them. Calling friends and such. But to be homeless and lose a kid? I guess the guy's craziness was understandable.

Still... something about the picture was creepy...

No comments: