Saturday, November 12, 2011

Weird dream...

Everything I recorded just came out static... the channel must have some sort of block on it. /shrug

Anyway, the wierd pard is the dream I had last night. It was darkness, and I heard whispering in my ear. I opened my eyes, and saw another pair of dark, animalistic eyes staring back at me. One of them was strange, reflective, I saw my own face in it. Then I realized in was a monocle...

It was some weird hairy man-beast thing, crouched over me with knife-like fingers holding down  my arms. He whispered something before getting up. He walked over to my coatrack and grabbed a tophat I had never seen before, setting it on his head and leaving...

Little nameless turned from the TV and looked at me, and that is all I remember...

Wonder if it means anything...

No comments: