Thursday, November 3, 2011

Out of the TV and into the Tower...

So... yeah... she was flipping through static channels.

I suggested changing the channel, but she wouldn't let me have the remote, pointed towards the clock. It was 4:30, and suddenly the static stopped and the TV was back on the damn channel. Some show called Candle Cove came on, like sesame street meets freddy kruger....

She sat down, perfectly still, and watched it all; start to finish. From there came a few more strange things I didn't notice before.

The infomercials and documentaries come around at night and in the morning. Some sort of weird reality show is on right now. I don't think the people know they're being filmed. But it is a group of people in a big, empty city. Somehow they keep moving parts of the city around, and everyone gets lost and afraid.

Other things that I noticed were some episodes of goosebumps, but I had never seen them before. And they were really high quality. There was this one where there were these orphans, and their dead parents came back and were chasing them around. Scared the shit out of me with how real it looked when there was the blood...

Haven't seen any recognizable actors. Definitely adds to the fear factor...

No comments: